Tuesday, 6 October 2015

10 steps korean skincare routine




I've really been into korean skincare recently. I was introduced to the certain skincare (let's call it) method by the Wengie and since korean people seem to all have so great skin I thought I'd give their methods a try. I then continued to find the amazing wish trend channel on youtube and most of the methods I'm describing here are from their channel.So in this post I'm going to present to you the theory and the steps as well as some tips that I've tried and loved. Keep in mind that trying this method I changed some of the products with the originals as well as the order for best results for me. So you could say this is a slightly modified version.



The Steps 
The first step is always to take your makeup off. Koreans seem to always do the double cleanse method, which simply means that you take your makeup off first and then continue with your cleanser. I personally prefer either micellair waters or cleansing oils to take my makeup off, since they have proved to work the best.
The second step is to cleanse. So this is the step at which I tried a new method and loved it. So first of all you have to produce the foam on your hands and not on your face since the later seems to aggravate your skin and irritate it. Secondly you should apply your cleanser with your middle finger or your pinkies and last you should not dry your face with a towel. Instead just your pat hands into your face until it's dry.
The third step is exfoliator and this is a step that I used to neglect but recently I learnt it's quite important for acne prone skin. However if you have acne make sure not to use an abrasive exfoliator. I do this step about two to three times per week. Usually after I've had a day with make up on my face.
The fourth step is toner. I found that toning oily skin is very important to keep your skin mat for longer. Some claim that it's better to apply the toner from your hands straight to your face by tapping it in, but I prefer to just pat my face with a cotton pad.
The fifth step is face mask. You can find plenty in the market that suit your needs and I apply them every three to four times per week.
The sixth step is any kind of special treatment. You know how much I love the clinique anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel, so it's a step I never forget. I just tap a small amount on any blemishes. Eye cream is also supposed to be part of this step.
The seventh step is serum. My main concern is oiliness, blemishes and pores and at the time I'm using a serum for pores. But I think this step has really helped my skin.
The eighth step is what they call essence, but since where I live there is no such thing I decided to go with a light moisturiser such as a face mist.
The ninth step is to moisturise. Now, you know I have oily skin type and you are probably wondering why I keep on piling moisturiser after moisturiser. But I have discovered that ever since I started doing these two steps, my skin has been less oily and much brighter. All in all it has been happier and even some fine lines that I had, are gone now. So I really love these two steps together as I have seen great results.
The tenth and last step is a night mask. This is supposed to be a mask that you leave all night long on your face to wake up with moisturised skin. However where I live there is only one mask that resembles this idea and I haven't heard the best reviews about it. So I just leave this step out.

And of course never forget the most important step : Sunscreen.

I know this routine may seem to long for some or too expensive, but it takes me about 15 minutes or less and you can find great products at really low prices if you try. The effect however of these steps on my skin is something that I really love and I now love these ten (well, practically nine) step routine.

What do you thing about this routine? Have you or would you try it out?



Τον τελευταίο καιρό ασχολούμουν γενικότερα με την κορεάτικη κουλτούρα, το αυτί μου έπιασε κάτι για το υπέροχο δέρμα που έχουν και φυσικά με λίγη έρευνα στο διαδίκτυο έμαθα για την κορεάτικη ρουτίνα περιποίησης δέρματος 10 βημάτων. Πολλά από τα βήματα και τα τρικ που περιγράφω είναι επιρεασμένα από τα κανάλια των Wengie και Wish trend αλλά τροποποιημένα για να ταιριάξουν στις δικές μου ανάγκες ορίστε λοιπόν τα...

Βήματα
Το πρώτο βήμα που πάντα ακολουθώ είναι να βγάλω το μακιγιάζ μου.Οι κορεάτες φαίνεται να είναι φανατικοί οπαδοί του διπλού καθαρισμού, που σημαίνει απλώς ότι βγάζω πρώτα το μαικιγιάζ μου και έπειτα καθαρίζω το πρόσωπό μου με σαπούνι. Προσωπικά προτιμώ είτε νεράκι micellair είτε λάδι ντεμακιγιάζ για αυτό το βήμα.
Το δεύτερο βήμα είναι ο καθαρισμός. Αυτό είναι το βήμα στο οποίο δοκίμασα μερικές καινούργιες μεθόδους που λάτρεψα. Αρχικά δημιουργώ τον αφρό στα χέρια μου και όχι στο πρόσωπό μου αφού το δεύτερο υποτίθεται ότι ερεθίζει το δέρμα και δεύτερον απλώνω τον αφρό με το μέσο και το μικρό μου δαχτυλάκι. Τέλος δεν στεγνώνω το δέρμα μου με πετσέτα αλλά ταμπονάρω το δέρμα μου με τα χέρια μου μέχρι να στεγνώσει.
Το τρίτο βήμα είναι η απολέπιση και αυτό είναι ένα βήμα που συνήθιζα να παραμελώ άλλα έμαθα πρόσφατα ότι είναι καλό για το δέρμα με ακμή. Παρόλα αυτά αν έχετε ακμή δοκιμάστε ένα απαλό απολεπιστικό. Κάνω αυτό το βήμα περίπου μια με τρείς φορές την εβδομάδα, συνήθως όταν έχω μακιγιάζ όλη την ημέρα.
Το τέταρτο βήμα είναι το τόνερ. Βρήκα ότι το να χρησιμοποιώ τόνερ είναι πολύ καλό για το λιπαρό δέρμα μου αφού το κρατάει ματ για περισσότερο. Μερικοί ισχυρίζονται ότι είναι καλύτερο να εφαρμόζεται το τόνερ με τα χέρια ταμποναριστά αλλά προσωπικά προτιμώ να το ταμπονάρω με ένα δίσκο ντεμακιγιάζ.
Το πέμπτο βήμα είναι η μάσκα προσώπου, υπάρχουν πολλές στην αγορά και εφαρμόζω κάποια τρείς με τέσσερις φορές την εβδομάδα.  
Το έκτο βήμα είναι οποιουδήποτε είδους ειδική θεραπεία. Ξέρεται πόσο αγαπώ το clinique anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel, οπότε ποτέ δεν το παραλείπω. Απλώνω μια μικρή ποσότητα πάνω σε κάθε σπυράκι. Η κρέμα ματιών υποτίθεται επίσης πως ανήκει σε αυτήν την κατηγορία.
Το έβδομο βήμα είναι το σέρουμ. Τα κύρια προβλήματά μου είναι η λιπαρότητα, οι πόροι και η ακμή και αυτή τη περίοδο χρησιμοποιώ ένα σέρουμ για τους πόρους. Αλλά πιστεύω ότι αυτό το βήμα βοήθησε πολύ το δέρμα μου.
Το όγδωο βήμα είναι ένα ειδικό προϊόν που ονομάζουν essence, αλλά δεν μπόρεσα να βρώ ένα αντοίστιχο προϊόν στην Ελλάδα και έτσι χρησιμοποιώ ένα face mist.
Το ένατο βήμα είναι η ενυδάτωση. Αν και έχω λιπαρό δέρμα βρίσκω την διπλή αυτή ενυδάτωση από το face mist και την ενυδατική κρέμα, αλλά βρίσκω με αυτές τις δύο ελαφριές φόρμουλες το δέρμα μου έχει γίνει λιγότερο λιπαρό και πιο φωτεινό. Επίσης κάποιες μικρές γραμμούλες που είχα έχουν εξαφανιστεί.
Το δέκατο και τελευταίο βήμα είναι μια μάσκα νυκτός. Η ιδέα είναι ότι βάζεις την μάσκα και την κρατάς στο προσωπό σου όλο το βράδυ. Παρόλα αυτά δεν έχω βρει κάποια καλή διαθέσιμη στην Ελλάδα οπότε και προσπερνάω αυτό το βήμα. 

Και φυσικά μην ξεχάσετε το πιο σημαντικό βήμα : Αντηλιακή κρέμα.

Ξέρω ότι αυτή η ρουτίνα μπορεί να φαίνεται λίγο χρονοβόρα και ακριβή αλλά δεν μου παίρνει περισσότερο από 15 λεπτά και μπορούν να βρεθούν πολύ καλά προϊόντα σε πολύ καλές τιμές. Παρόλα αυτά λατρεύω το αποτέλεσμα της ρουτίνας αυτής στο πρόσωπό μου.

Τι πιστεύεται; Έχετε δοκιμάσει ή θα δοκιμάζατε αυτή τη ρουτίνα; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!