Thursday, 20 April 2017

Favorite Deodorant


Deodorant. How often do you find yourself, in a blog post about that? However it has a basic and important role in everyone's toiletry bag and is considered a necessity by both males and females.



It is very rarely though that we look into what makes a good deodorant. For me I need it to be long-lasting, have a mildy pleasant scent that keep me fresh for a long-time, not clog my pores and be hydrating. It also needs to keep me smelling fresh even after a long walk in the summer by the beach.


You might say that I am a little demanding but I'm here to tell you that I finally found it. It's called Dove original and it's so good that my boyfriend got hooked as well and he stoped using his.

It's main plus I'd say is that it keeps the area clean and hydrated. It doesn't feel itchy and it feels like you put moisturizer rather than deodorant, but it keeps you fresh for hours.

Here is a list of it's ingredients: Aqua, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-20 Stearate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Titanium Dioxide, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.

Do you have any deodorant you really like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!