Saturday, 29 April 2017

The answer to pimples



Good news folks! I have the answer to get rid of pimples overnight! I have been trying these patches for about a month now and I can safely say that they really work.


The brand is Peter Thomas Roth and the name Blemish-clear invisible dots. They really are invisible so much so that there have been many times that I just forgot them on my skin while I was doing my morning skincare. They are invisible to the eye and almost invisible to the touch. I'm guessing that one could even wear them during the day and noone would notice. 

They claim to help reduce the appearance of blemishes in as few as 8 hours and on their main incredients are saliclic acid, tea tree oil and hylaronic acid. They come in two packets of 12 patches in two sizes that cover the biggest pimple. They are also made in Korea soooo I was kind of pumped up from the start (cause if someone really knows skincare that's probably them). 

Lately I haven't been getting much systic acne. I did however had the chance (or should I say the missfortune) of having cystic acne for a week (probably due to a face mask, stay tuned) and had the chance to try it on these little miraculous patches. 

It ends up they don't work as amazingly there. 8 hours where not enough to get rid of it and actually produce the miracle I witnessed it did on pimples. It needed two days (or should I say nights) worth of waiting to fade the systic acne into scaring and then let it fade away. Guess I expected too much of a little skincare. 

In any case this works extremelly well and dare I say better than almost anything I have used for isolated pimples and cystic acne. So if I ever found these again I would definitelly buy them again. 

I think they cost something like 12 euros for 24 patches but I got it in sale for 6 something. They are totaly worth 6 euros and I wish I'd find them again even though they aren't the cheapest. 

Something else worth noticing is that my skin didn't get used to them. By that I mean that they kept on working throughout the month unlike other treatment (yes, tea tree oil I'm looking at you!). 

The ingredients list is probably the reason why this product is so amazing have a look:
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Water, Vinyl Carpolactam, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Volcanic Ash, Grape Seed Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Epilibium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80p, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Limonele.

See you in the next post!!!

1 comment:

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!