Monday, 1 May 2017

Spring's favorites colours


Spring is the time for color and up until now I was always focusing on bright eyes with blue, mint and lavender colors. However this spring I find that what draws me more is soft pink. I've grown to love soft make-up.


Don't get me wrong I will still rock these mint eyeshadows and purple cat eyes, but at the time I adore soft, sultry pink. Maybe even some black eyeliner. A thin line on the eyes, oh! and a lot of blush! Spring = blush!


On another note here are my favourite make-up toys as of late:

  • Real Techniques stippling brush, the end to cakey foundation
  • Essence stay all day concealer, warm weather means long lasting make-up
  • Catrice Beautifying lip smoother, perfect nude-pink lip-gloss
  • Real Techniques setting brush, tiny and perfect for everything. From highlighting, under-eye powder setting to contouring
  • H&M blush in Cantaloupe? unique colour + affordable
  • Multicoloured eyeshadow palette, perfect for experimenting
  • OPI nail polish in the cutest pink with good opacity (finally!) (name is small+cute=❤)
  • Subtle highlighter in a golden hue, cause everyone knows that the best friend of blush is highlighter (KIKO glowing pearl cushion highlighter in 01)
  • Maybe the most intriguingly shaped felt tip eyeliner I've ever seen, cause what's the point if it's not fun (KIKO signature eye marker)
Excuse the messy table, the pictures where taken in quite a hurry :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!